List of places I've been for the past year
2014 is a memorable one mainly because of the following:
1. I started this blog TARA GUMALA.
2. I started travelling and organized DIY travels.
3. I got a life insurance.
4. I traveled with my family.
5. I got a chance to do a volunteer work before the year ends.
Okay, I do not know how to start this, I'm in a dilemma whether to present it chronologically or based on my favorite spots. :) I guess, to avoid any biases, I will just have to go with the chronologically order.
2. Calaguas Island, Camarines Norte
3. Albay, Bicol
4. Subic Beach, Sorsogon
5. Rock Formation, Biri, Northern Samar
6. Apo Reef, Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro
7. Puerto Princesa, Palawan
8. El Nido, Palawan
9. Boracay Island, Aklan
10. Davao City + Samal Island
11. Mt. Pulag National Park, Benguet
12. Sitio Yangka, Capas, Tarlac
Puro local lang travel ko for 2014, how about in 2015? :)
Wow, it was like I travelled every month. Amazing! Thank you Lord for this year of travel, for keeping me safe always.
Cheers to more years of travels! Cheers to endless wanderlust! Cheers, TARA GUMALA! :)
Thank you for travelling with me, looking forward to our future travels.
Ano, TARA GUMALA?