Samal Island or also known as IGaCoS (Island Garden City of Samal) is a small island in Davao Gulf under the jurisdiction of Davao del Norte. It is nearby Davao City and been a hideaway for people who wants to escape their city lives. Only 10 - 45 minutes away from Davao depends on where you want to go.
Hof Gorei Beach Resort is second to none accommodation in Samal Island, it may not be as prestigious as the Pearl Farm because it is privately owned by a Filipina whose husband is an Austrian. One of their unique features is that they assign personal butler in every room. In our case we had two butlers because I booked two rooms.
I will give you a list on why to choose Hof Gorei Beach Resort as your next destination in Samal.
1. They are easy to deal with, their reservation officer is very accommodating and ensured our boarding in their transfer (Yes, they provide free transfers from port to resort v.v.).
|It was a large pump boat and we were the only guests that were transported|
2. Your personal butlers are very attentive and will ensure that all your needs are given! Kudos for this and for preparing a romantic dinner for my family! (It was my parent's anniversary) We experienced a not usual dinner because of their set up.
3. Their food is surprisingly delicious and fresh. I loved their Puting Paksiw! :)
4. The attic room is the best! Very spacious and has a nice view from lush green landscape to a relaxing view of the ocean overlooking Mt. Apo! :) You should stay at this room as it provides tropical vibe to your vacation. Highly recommended but it is not advisable for oldies as it requires going upstairs.
5. It was like we rented the whole place, it was not crowded compared to Pearl Farm! You will surely enjoy the serenity of this place from white sand shore to lush green landscape to their swimming pool. It may not have activities but enjoying the nature is already time consuming! :)
7. You will feel closer to nature from white sand to different exotic trees to paradise view on our windows to endangered birds in their vicinity.
For inquiries you may reach them thru the ff:
Address: Kaputian, Island Garden City of Samal, Davao del Norte, Philippines, 8120
Contact No.: +63 922 864 6814 | +63 920 966 7564 | +63 917 711 3868
Ano, TARA GUMALA?