Friday, January 1, 2016

The Year I've become a Mountaineer

2015 TRAVELS
List of places I've been for the past year


2015 was a memorable year, mainly because of the following:
1. I was able to do my first ever solo backpacking.
2. I started organizing travels for my friends and colleagues.
3. I traveled locally, no international flights. #GoLocal
4. I conquered a lot of mountains and enjoyed the outdoor life.

As usual, the list will be in chronological order, no biases just a run down of places I have been for the past year. 


I. Mt. Pinatubo via Capas, Tarlac

(c) Macoy Garcia


II. Mt. Pico De Loro, Ternate, Cavite + Cavite De Boracay

(c) Macoy Garcia
Cavite De Boracay


III. Tanay, Rizal (Daranak Falls, Batlag Falls, Calinawan Cave and Regina Rica)
Batlag Falls (c) Elvis Torres

Daranak Falls

IV. Capones - Tinalisayen - Nagsasa, Pundaquit, Zambales

Capones Island
Tinalisayen Island with the whole cast

V. Visita Iglesia (Laguna x Quezon)

Pakil Church, Laguna

VI. Solo Backpacking Cebu (Bantayan Island & Malapascua Island)

Bantayan Island
Virgin Island
Malapascua Island
Basilica de Sto. Nino




VII. Fortune Island, Nasugbu, Batangas




VIII. Green Canyon Eco Art Resort, Clark, Pampanga






IX. Burias Islands, Masbate + Alibijaban Island, Quezon

Alibijiban Island
Party boat with these crazy people!
Tinalisayan Sand Bar




(c) Anne Orquiza

Sumaguing Cave, Sagada

Battad View Deck
Apo Whang - Od
Dinner with new found friends

XI. Mt. Manalmon, San Miguel, Bulacan

Summit!




XII. Mt. Gulugod - Baboy x Sumbrero Island, Anilao, Batangas

Jump shot at the summit!
Taas kamay sa ganda!
Sumbrero Island





Chasing Milky way with him.
(c) Rizalde Cayanan
Sea of clouds at the back (c) Rizalde Cayanan




XIV. Mt. Maculot Traverse, Taal, Batangas

(c) Carol Anne Gonzales


I'm Feeling 23!
Groufieee!




Okay, 15 weekends of traveling for one year! 16 Provinces, 12 Beaches,  8 Mountains, 3 Waterfalls, 3 Rice Terraces, 2 Caves, and my 1st Solo Backpacking! It was indeed a great year. Thank God for all the blessings. Hoping to see you with my next travels. 


Ano, TARA GUMALA??


CIAO.
--
GABRIELA.

No comments:

Post a Comment