Saturday, May 17, 2014

Thank you | #SaturdayShoutOut


It has been 5 months since I started this blog. As I have been telling you guys, it is my dream to travel the world or atleast travel the 81 provinces of the Philippines. My blog is my record of everything. For the past 5 months, my friends and family have been supportive with this. Even if, most of time is being consumed with this but I am enjoying it and keep on telling my friend to like my page. haha. Also, for the past 5 months I have been to places I never thought I would visit like Calaguas Islands and Biri Island.

Anyway, as a usual habit of checking my blog every morning, I was so delighted when I saw the number of page views. I didn't expect it! I reached 7,777 page views! Wooohooo! I don't know why but I believe that 7 is a lucky number and I'm hoping this one too.




I would to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone for continuously supporting my blog! Hoping you could be part of my adventures! As Kris Aquino would say, LOVE LOVE LOVE! HAHAHA.


Thanks everyone!


Ano, TARA GUMALA?



CIAO.
--
GABRIELA

6 comments:

  1. yes naman. and i am glad you are enjoying your blogging experience. before you know it, five months will be five years :) tara gumala :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onga po! Parang kailan lang, di pa din kumikita blog ko. Haha. Joke. :D Pagaling ka Atty at tara gumala! :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your five months and keep blogging and we will keep on reading. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! thank you Ms. Mhela, comments like yours inspires me to keep on doing this. :)

      Delete
  3. Hello Gabriella, congrats and keep on traveling.

    ReplyDelete