Sunday, January 12, 2014

First time to post a Blog

Happy New Year! Welcome 2014! 



O yea. This is my New Year's Resolution. To start my own blog! So, please bear with me since I am a newbie. HAHA. Well, basically, my blog aims to share with you guys my adventures and misadventures. Yun lang. I will use Taglish para di ko na pahirapan pa ang sarili ko. haha. 


Basic Information muna tayo. 


Hi, I'm Gabriela Bermuda Fernandez, a Registered Social Worker, currently working with The Medical City and taking up Graduate Studies at UP - Diliman. I enjoy going out on a trip (whatever it is as long as it is legal) with or without my friends, but I prefer being with my friends. HAHA.  I want/wish to travel the world (ambisyosa lang), Whenever I do a research about my next trip I feel an Adrenalin rush, nakaka-excite! O di ba, isn't amazing? HAHA. Medyo noob pa ako sa photography but I love taking pictures. I also love to eat, lahat kinakain ko except panis at taba (medyo eww ata). HAHA. I have a great passion in singing and dancing whenever I'm in the banyo. HAHAHA.

 I live a simple life and I love it.

If you have any question feel free to ask me, just don't ask me Mathematical questions because my answer will be WALA. UMALIS. TULOG! 


Ciao.
--
GABRIELA






No comments:

Post a Comment