Sunday, January 12, 2014

#SinaunaSunday 2010 - 2012

My previous adventures! 

(2010 - 2012)

This is my first entry. Uyy kala mo naman. haha. Pictures lang to of places I've been to, not in the mood to elaborate it. HAHA. Yea. I admit tamad ako mag-sulat, pero pinipilit ko na sarili ko ngayon, since I have to write and read a lot for my graduate school. So here it goes. 


In 2010, I had my internship in Thailand. Oha, first out of the country ko yun (first time to ride a plane) and have to stay there for 3 months! 3 months and it was Holiday Season when we went there, pero super worthy naman. I was able to see the beauty and color of Bangkok, LamSai, Ayuthaya, and Ubon Ratchathani (out-skirts of Thailand). Even though I miss my family during the Holidays, I was with Voltes V (they are my classmates, 5 lang kami sa class, kaya Voltes V) kaya masaya na rin. Ayun. SFIC sisters and fathers welcomed us with open arms. HAHA. Special thanks to Sr. Cedes, Sr. Meng, Sr. Lita, and of course Fr. Greg! Love you all! 




After graduation, I took the Board Exam and I tell you, grabe stress ko during those days! hahaha. As a reward for passing the Board, my mother treat me to a 3 day trip to Davao. My first destination in Mindanao! The City where you will enjoy fresh Durian and Tuna! It was a nice mother - daughter bonding and I really enjoyed it because it was an all expense paid by my mother. HAHA. Jobless pa ko during those time. So, we tried the best Tuna Kilawin and Inihaw na Panga at Kusina ni Lucing, Durian Coffee at Blue Gray, Best Isaw ever behind the Aldevinco, Unlimited Crab at Crab Buffet, and little eateries behind the Aldevinco. We also visited the Crocodile Park, watched the Fire Dancers, swam at Samal Island and tried the ZORB( O yes my mother tried it! Isn't she amazing?) Haha. 








Few months later, natuloy din ang Boracay Escapade ko with Gela and Raen, we've been planning that trip for almost a year. I thought di na nga matutuloy e. HAHA. It was really an adventure for us! We did almost all the activities Boracay has to offer. We tried the Fly Fish, Paraosailing, ATV, Speed boat and helmet diving! HAHA. Amazing isn't it? 






On 2012 naman, ayun I started a year na jobless but around February I was hired by The Medical City. I met new people whom I considered my second family now. I am under the Corporate Services, actually, medyo nakaka-culture shock at first pero na-overcome ko naman yun. HAHA. First outing ko with them was in Muelle Bay, Puerto Galera (my first company outing). We rented a place, which Ms. Claire recommended, and stayed there for a night. 


 

 Before 2012 end, I conquered South, managed to visit Laguna, Tagaytay and Laiya. Perfect way to end 2012 eh? South Luzon have lots of places and food to offer. Perfect weekend trip for those who live in the Metro. 




 So that it was my 2010 - 2012. I will make another post for my 2013 adventures and misadventures medyo madami e. :) Hehe. I am so thankful for the places I've been to and the people I'm with. I love you all! Thank you! 

If you have any comments, feel free to do so. It will be highly appreciated. 

Bangkok - Lamsai - Ubon Ratchathani - Davao - Boracay - Puerto Galera - Laguna - Tagaytay - Laiya. 

That was my 2010 - 2012. Madami na din pala for a starter like me. Hoping for more trips to come. Sama ka sakin? Tara Gumala! 


Ciao,
---
GABRIELA 






No comments:

Post a Comment